We’re in this, Together!
Every baby is born with the innate ability to sleep.
How well they sleep depends on if they have developed the connections and pathways in the brain leading to skill development around sleep. Sleeping well is a learned behavior. It is taught with your guidance and support. You are the parent, you are in charge. Your child will follow your guidelines and boundaries you set around sleep.
- Healthy sleep habits make for healthy children. A well-rested child is curious, energetic, happy, playful, and eager to learn.
- After an initial consultation and questionnaire, I will develop a customized sleep plan for your child that is clear and easy to follow.
- We will discuss the plan in detail, making sure that you are completely comfortable with it. This is important since you will be the one carrying out the plan.
- We will also chat about your sleep goals, why your child may not be sleeping, what you can expect along the way and any concerns you may have.
- The best part is that you will have my one on one support and guidance through the entire process. I will be able to answer any questions or concerns that may come up and adjust the plan as needed.
Five tips to get your baby sleeping tonight!
Enter your email here to receive FREE help NOW!
Do not let a few nights of potential crying trump a lifetime of good sleep. Your family depends on it!
You are not alone.
Many parents are concerned about CRYING.
Crying is your child’s way of protesting change, and you can expect that making changes to their sleep habits will result in some protest. Teaching your child to sleep well will most likely involve some amount of protest on the child’s part. Change does not always come easy. We do everything we can to minimize the crying and set your child up for success. And most parents report that night one went better than they expected!
It is also good news that the crying is usually short lived and after a few days into the plan, the crying starts to disappear as the child begins to develop their own set of sleep skills and feels more comfortable and confident in their sleep abilities